GENERAL AUTHOR GUIDELINES
- The manuscript submitted via website: https://serambi.org/index.php/jemr
- The Manuscript should be written in Indonesian or English and should be original, unpublished, and not under review for possible publication in any other journals.
- The identity of the Manuscript requires; title, full name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, email, abstract, and keywords
- The contents of papers for empirical research consist of Introduction, Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, and Bibliography.
- INTRODUCTION, consisting of background, research problems, summaries of previous relevant studies, the gap of knowledge, and research objectives. written in one chapter without subtitles.
- METHOD, consists of research design, data collection, population, and sample, data source, data collection technique, and data analysis. It is written in paragraph form.
- RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, Researchers need to inform several important (original) field data obtained from interviews, observations, questionnaires, surveys, documents, and other data collection techniques. The findings are presented in full and are related to the pre-determined scope of research. Findings can be supplemented with tables, graphs, and/or diagrams. The result of data analysis is explained correctly in the article. The discussion part logically explains the findings, associated with the relevant sources.
- CONCLUSION, The conclusion contains a short summary of the findings and discussion, presented briefly, narrative, and conceptual. Avoid using bullet and numbering.
- REFERENCES, The citation, and references are referred to American Psychological Association (APA) style sixth edition, by using manager reference (Mendeley/Zotero).
- The Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines and Template.